Date posted: June 09, 2012
User Account Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Benefits: Comprehensive medical benefits including: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; Health Savings Plan, with Employer contributions; Employer-paid Life Insurance for you, your spouse, and children; Employee-paid Short Term Disability; 401(k) with Employer match; Paid Time Off (PTO); and Gym membership reimbursement.
Employment Type: Full Time
Description: POSITION SUMMARY:
The User Account Specialist will be the primary owner of user accounts and will be responsible for driving all systems access needs. The User Account Specialist will work with members of the Executive Management team, department level managers and other resources within the Information Technology department to identify and create the necessary user access information to provide to the rest of the company. The User Account Specialist will also be responsible for completing tasks and delivering projects as mutually agreed upon by his/her direct reporting relationship.
Duties: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Work with the business to define user security requirements and implement account security for the rollout of strategic corporate applications and system initiatives.
• Implement user account security for critical business applications.
• Manage ticket queue and provision access requests or security changes as requested.
• Implement and maintain best practices for managing access to applications and systems.
• Define processes and procedures for provisioning and removal of access.
• Apply Stonegate Mortgage user security policies and procedures to ensure applications are available for employee use.
• Work with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve user account security issues within prescribed timeframes.
• Create and maintain up to date documentation for reference purposes.
• Provide appropriate guidance and training to associates on Stonegate Mortgage user account security processes, procedures and applications.
• Escalate and notify management of policy/procedure discrepancies and violations.
• Manage policies and procedures related to specific industry audits.
Qualifications: EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• Four-year degree in Information Technology or related field(s).
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in Information Technology.
• Mortgage industry and/or Financial services experience is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
• Previous experience with writing processes and procedures.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead other team members and train Stonegate Mortgage associates.
• Ability to mentor and lead other members in the department.
• Customer service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
• Ability to anticipate and resolve technical issues.
• Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
• Ability to perform tasks and complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Desire to have a basic understanding of the mortgage process/industry.
Stonegate Mortgage Corporation is fully committed to Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity, and to creating a more inclusive and diverse organization. We seek candidates with demonstrated potential to contribute positively to our diverse community; and we are committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, veteran status, marital status, military service, or any other legally protected status. Stonegate Mortgage Corporation is dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with dignity and respect.
Request an update or remove a posting.