Date posted: June 18, 2012
Provides support to development units and officers throughout the Indiana University system by tracking the accomplishments and life events of alumni and donors and their interest and ability to support Indiana University.
• Bachelor’s degree; Library Science, SPEA, English, and Journalism preferred
4 years equivalent fundraising work experience
• Excellent written skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects
• Experience with Microsoft Office products Excel, Word & Outlook
• Experience with proof reading, working in databases and Internet-based research
• Strong customer service skills and an understanding of fundraising practices
To apply, please visit our career website at: https://jobs.iuf.iu.edu
Materials should be submitted by July 9, 2012, for consideration.
Request an update or remove a posting.