The pairing of a master’s degree in history and an M.L.S. degree will prepare you to actively participate in the preservation, research, and dissemination of information about our past. You’ll choose from several learning tracks, including:
- Ancient history and language acquisition
- Russian or East European history
- United States history
- Arts for teachers requirements
- History and Jewish studies
- History and library science
Upon graduation you’ll be uniquely qualified to work in places such as a library, archive, historical society, or museum.